Translate

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Just Jumo for Rock Your Rack 2014


When I was given the privilege to blog for Rock Your Rack 2014, I was excited...  But now I'm overwhelmed with the talent of the designers...  You really need to go check them out...

But for today I bring you an array of immaculate and sensual design from .:Jumo:.

Sadly due to RL this may be the only designer I get time to blog for RYR..

The following items were made exclusively for The Rock Your Rack Event, they are unique and only a few pieces will be sold at this event, then they will be removed from sale.



RYR - Temptation Dress and Believer Necklace


RYR - Desirable Gown Red


RYR - Couture Gown in Gold


RYR - Manhattan Heels Sequin and Charmed Dress





All accesories and poses other than the necklaces were from PoSeSioN, Ammaci,  EMO-tions and Finesmith.

No comments:

Post a Comment