Translate

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Izza anything better than... Izzadora








Please allow me the privilege of introducing an amazing designer and two of her stunning new mesh creations...
I give you Gypsy Lyssette, designer and owner of .:Kizarma:.
And below I offer you a snea peek of the to be released this week Izzadora Collection...



Above and Below:
Izzadora Sky


Below:
Izzadora Earth


I haven't even told you the best part yet...  Just when you thought the outfits were fabulous..  Guess what?  They include all you see (Dress, Makeup, Jewellery and Sandals)...  

Two fabulously simple, yet breathtaking textures..  Versatile, elegant and oh so comfortable...

And may I pay an honourable mention to Ashlyn Reyes, the beautiful and talented photographer that took these breathtaking shots...

No comments:

Post a Comment